Graphic Designer, Mulimedia Specialist
CHEYENNE, WY | TEGANCARTER@GMAIL.COM
PROFICIENT IN (SOFTWARE):
WORK EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Acrobat, Captivate, SoundBooth, Media Encoder
- Microsoft: Office Suite
- Overall Responsibility: Project management for all aspects in the development and implementation of all multimedia projects:
- Took projects from original concept (from stakeholder) to final implementation.
- Defined project scope and objectives.
- Developed schedules, project estimates, and status reports.
- Led project meetings.
- Print: Designed, developed, managed, maintained, and produced:
- surveys, reports and presentations from survey results for presentation to the public and internal use;
- manuals, posters, logos, book and magazine covers, raffle tickets, calendars, logos, signs, maps, charts and graphs and brochures;
- agency's strategic plans, balanced scorecards, organization charts, and various advertisement and informational cards;
- agency's mission, vision, and value artwork.
- page layouts (also occasionally wrote) guides, manuals, booklets, brochures, catalogs, articles, letterheads, newsletters, surveys, business cards, barcode and envelope designs, forms, and applications;
- bid requests for printing;
- agency's Annual Report and Fact Book publications;
- original illustrations and graphic designs using Adobe Illustrator.
- Determined format, paper type, colors, typeface, typesetting, ink selection, size, and finish.
- Checked preliminary and final proofs for errors and made necessary corrections.
- Video/Animation/Other Multimedia (Interactive informational and educational presentations, tutorials, and modules):
- Determined technical requirements, created storyboards, and assured coordination of design interface, user interaction, and project design architecture.
- Edited special effects, composition, and design of video and audio productions used Adobe Flash and Adobe Captivate for multiple agencies and the general public..
- Wrote ActionScript 3.0 code (Flash).
- Produced PowerPoints, including agency’s interactive, yearly Operating Budget for presentation to the Transportation Commission, Governor's staff, the legislature, and others;
- WEB (WYDOT Internet, Intranet and other websites):
- Managed information
- Designed overall look, including headers, footers, and banners;
- Set up and
administered testing groups and determined acceptable distribution options.
- Administered stakeholder discussions and meetings.
- Manipulated digital photographs.
- Wyoming license plates
- 2014-Present: State of Wyoming, Department of Administration and Information: Budget and Economic Analysis Divisions (Cheyenne, WY), Title: Senior Multimedia Specialist
- 2010-2014: Wyoming Department of Transportation, Management Services (Cheyenne, WY), Title: Multimedia Specialist
- 2007-2010: Wyoming Department of Transportation (Cheyenne, WY), Job Discription: Website Content Author
- 2004-2006: Chattahoochee Techinical College (Marietta, GA), Associate Degrees: Website Design, Internet Specialist